This is not a day to create stained glass, though we had planned to foil and etch. Hoping all of you are safe and warm and dry. We’ve had rain since mid-day yesterday and wind with the rain since last night. In the last few hours the winds have increased to sustained winds about 40 mph and gusts probably up to 60 mph.
Can’t wait until this storm passes.
For all of you facing this 800-mile-wide monster storm, stay safe and think good thoughts for those in harm’s way. We can break glass again after the storm passes. 🙂
Leave a Reply